Long Motor Corporation, dba LMC Truck, is looking for a Sourcing Specialist (Truck Aftermarket Parts) to be responsible for sourcing automotive aftermarket parts and accessories while maintaining an accurate database of part numbers, product availability and part applications.
What you will do:
- Identify key products related to the restoration of specific vehicles.
- Identify product categories as restoration, aftermarket and performance, along with subcategories for each of those areas.
- Research current market to locate the manufacturer of any product related to restoration, aftermarket or performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Gather and organize data for all product lines.
- Negotiate business details, such as purchasing terms, pricing, etc.
- Research products to determine correct fitment and application
- Complete competitive market analysis
- Constant interaction with internal teams- Purchasing, Marketing, Sales, Web
- Aide in manufacturing efforts
- Test samples and finished products for fit, function and finish
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing and achieving results
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by supervisor
Experience, Skills and Abilities to be successful:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Automotive knowledge and experience, (truck) preferred
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment with professionalism and efficiency to ensure timely and quality completion of assignments
- Ability to prioritize, organize, solve problems, and complete tasks independently; ability to follow verbal and written instructions, to maintain the confidentiality of data, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Highly self-directed and very strong attention to detail; able to manage time effectively in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and time-sensitive environment, with the ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starting from $50,000.00 per year
Masks are available, if applicable and sanitizing stations are readily available.