Forklift drivers/operators move product throughout the warehouse using forklifts. They must be able to safely load, unload, drive within a busy warehouse. A forklift driver/operator must be trained and licensed in accordance with OSHA.
What You’ll Do:
- Move product with a forklift
- Responsible for product movement on pallets to different areas in the warehouse.
- Make sure product is stocked in bins, shelves, racks, or in storage
- Make sure aisles are cleared
- Work safely
Requirements of the Job:
- Must be able to be able to be licensed to drive a forklift
- Ability to stock and load product
- Forklift maintenance
- Critical thinking
- Understand computer systems
Perks and Benefits of the Warehouse:
- Starting pay $15.50 until training and licensing is completed. Licensed forklift pay $17.00.
- Opportunity for overtime
- Full-time and Part-time positions
- Multiple shifts available – 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, and 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Advancement opportunities – we believe in promoting from within
- Shoe Voucher Program
- Employee Recognition Program