Benefits available to our full-time employees
Medical Insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield
We offer three plans for our employees and their dependent children:
- BlueSaver PPO – a high deductible health plan ($3,000), with a Health Savings Account. You can set aside pre-tax dollars to help cover expenses that apply toward your deductible.
- Traditional PPO – co-pays for office visits and prescriptions, and a $1,000 deductible.
- SpiraCare – offered through their SpiraCare network in the KC Metro
As a BCBS of KC member, you have access to their portal. It offers personalized content based on your coverage, access to your claims history, health information, and tools to help manage your health.
LMC Wellness Plan in conjunction with BCBS
LMC offers a reduction in insurance premiums through our internal wellness program by utilizing “MyBlueKC” offered through BCBS. The level you achieve each year will determine what you pay for insurance premiums the next year.
Dental Insurance – Delta Dental of Kansas
Our plan is offered through Delta Dental, using their Delta PPO and Delta Premier networks. This covers preventative care at 100%, and offers a $50 deductible (employee)/$150 deductible (family) for other care. The plan pays 90%, with a maximum annual benefit of $1,500.
Vision Insurance – EyeMed
LMC offers a comprehensive vision plan through EyeMed that uses the EyeMed Insight network. This vision insurance is offered to our employees and their dependents.
Supplemental Insurance – Sun Life Financial
- Short-term Disability – 60% of weekly salary, up to and not to exceed $2000
- Life Insurance – Voluntary Life – Employee, Spouse, and Child Life
- Critical Illness
- Basic Life Insurance
New full-time employees receive 5 days (40 hours) of vacation to use between day 91 and the anniversary of their hire date. Vacation days/hours increase based on how long the employee has worked with LMC.
LMC offers 5 days (40 hours) of sick/personal to employees. Available hours are accrued with each paycheck cycle. Employees can carry over up to 3 days (24 hours) into the next calendar year.